Sabrina Andrews

1,046 action(s) taken with Sabrina Andrews
Melvin King says:

I will limit my car’s idling time.

Ruby king says:

I will volunteer with or donate to a local food bank.

April Hale says:

I commit to continue to conserve enery by: -turningoff lights when leaving a room, -using energy saving bulbs; -using less hot water; -reducing heat loss by insulating windows; -and reducing the amount of water while showering.

Jody Hale says:

Krista Higgins says:

I commit to making the world a better place by decreasing and/or elimnating the use of hairspray to help prevent depletion of the Ozone layer.

Kristen Sinclair says:

Promote Gender Equality and Empower Women.

I will work will the Girl Guides of Canada I lead in weekly meetings and help them to achieve everything they put their mind to.

Sheila Andrews says:

I will buy local as much as possible and donate to my local food bank

“I want to live in a world that doesn’t consider physical conflict as a means of problem solving.” -Sabrina

Sabrina AndrewsWith her father being a member of the local search and rescue, and her mother being an avid community volunteer, especially during times of natural disasters and other crises such as 9/11, it’s no wonder Sabrina grew up knowing her actions can make a difference.

Sabrina has focused her passion on inspiring youth. As an executive team member on her schools Social Action Committee, Sabrina “encourages students of her school to take global action, action in their community and to have a passion for positive change.”

By helping organize a Relay-for-Life team, a 30-hour Famine event, a school breakfast program, and helping ensure her school remains one of the top blood donors in the province, Sabrina has influenced those around her to stand up and get involved.

Sabrina continues to inspire youth, not only through her own volunteer actions, but also through teaching. For the past three years, Sabrina has enjoyed teaching public speaking, citizenship, leadership, community services, and self-esteem courses in her cadet squadron.

“I want to know that just by the way I live my life and how I present myself people can look at me as a positive role model. I want to help create a passion and a desire in others to stand up for everything they believe in.”