Noah Richardson

300 action(s) taken with Noah Richardson
Tilmon Pineau says:

Noah is an exceptional young man! I have heard him speak,without the assistance of any notes, to a crowd which included the premier of the province and numerous MLAs. Outstanding performance! He is heavily involved in extracurricular actities at his school and I do believe he will be a future leader.

Julien Caron says:

I Pledge
Reply | Edit (for another 10 minutes) Wed Feb 27 14:26

I pledge to getting myself involved and volunteering my time to the food bank because you have to start somewhere with globilization,so starting locally is a good place to start

Matt M says:

I pledge to try and use less gas and electricity

marilyn says:

i will work to raise funds by collecting recyclables for Farmers Helping Farmers in my daily walk

Elaine Campbell says:

Commit to Upcycle and reduce waste

Lauren says:

I commit to supporting the dreams of children and youth — and helping young people’s voices be heard, as we together work for a vibrant future.

Rev Jenny Sharp says:

to walk as much as possible and continue to preach peace and action!

“I want to live in a world that holds no boundaries, where walls are not put up in exclusion, but instead torn down in an act of acceptance and inclusion”. -Noah

noah.richardsonNoah Richardson lives in Summerside, Prince Edward Island and is an exceptional young man. At just 16, he is a statesperson with a passion for excellence, justice, safe communities, leadership and youth action. He is the President of the Student Government Council at his High School and was elected Junior Mayor of Summerside while attending Junior High. He also writes for the Journal Pioneer newspaper in his community on the perspective of youth.

Noah grew up in a church family, with his father being a United Church Minister, and spent many years getting to know people’s stories and sharing his own. Even as a young boy, he was always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. In the summer of 2010, Noah spent 11 days in Halifax as part of a youth and young adult residential program called the GO Project. Participating in the GO Project and working with numerous mission sites in the Halifax area that deal with issues surrounding poverty and hunger is what called Noah to action in his own community. He firmly believes in helping others and motivating others to develop peaceful communities.

Noah is most inspired to take action for peace and justice when he participates in something that is moving or that ignites a spark in both his mind and heart to motivate others for change. He is deeply inspired by the many people of all ages he witnesses working compassionately in his own community, province and country. As he continues to travel the country and the world, his one wish is to keep the conversations going, encourage positive action and to pass to others the torch of peace.