Haruho Kubota

95 action(s) taken with Haruho Kubota
Kimberly says:

I will waste less food!

Anonymous says:

We should become aware of how we can make essential medicine available for all.

Sujin Shim says:

I will bring my own mug for coffee! Plus carry grocery bags for shopping!

Ruth says:

I will endeavor to eat a mostly plant-based diet and reduce my reliance on animal products.

Caterina says:

I will take action, even in small ways, daily. Today I’ll spread the word about Action 8.

Sharin Nishimura says:

I will unplug unused electronics to save electricity. I will also turn off all the lights in the common areas when the place is unused.

Justin says:

I will volunteer and make a difference in my community.

“I want to live in a world where everyone lives in the pursuit of happiness”. -Haruho

Haruho KabutaHaruho is one of the most dynamic, outgoing and committed international students at Mount Allison University. She is in her third year of a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, minoring in Psychology.

Haruho was the Student Chair of this year’s International Orientation, President of the annual MOSAIC banquet (an evening of international food and fashion which is open to the public), organized campus fund-raising efforts following the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan in 2011, and is on the university cross-country running club.

Haruho believes that small things really do make a difference. She lives by a Japanese quote that states “even garbage when collected, becomes a mountain”, meaning that even something without value such as garbage, becomes significant when added together to create a mountain.