Haruho Kubota

95 action(s) taken with Haruho Kubota
Faisal says:

I will do my best to reduce accidents in my country because my country( Saudi Arabia ) has one of the higher avarge of accidents in the world . nothing important more than our life.

Emily James says:

I pledge to learn about different cultures around me and learn new languages.

Blair Ellis says:

To take shorter showers and turn lights off when they aren’t needed.

Mackenzie C says:

I will continue to live a vegetarian lifestyle and will strive to fill my diet with locally and sustainably grown foods.

Nachiket Bhatia says:

I would like to reduce my personal wastage of food. Eat only what I want and not pile up my plate. I think that small differences in our lifestyles have the potential of making large differences. By eating only as much as i need, i might save something for someone somewhere else.

Manaal says:

Participating in the Red Cross with the elderly.

Hiroshi Kubota says:

I will develop a new technology to generate useful laboratory animals for human diseases.

“I want to live in a world where everyone lives in the pursuit of happiness”. -Haruho

Haruho KabutaHaruho is one of the most dynamic, outgoing and committed international students at Mount Allison University. She is in her third year of a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, minoring in Psychology.

Haruho was the Student Chair of this year’s International Orientation, President of the annual MOSAIC banquet (an evening of international food and fashion which is open to the public), organized campus fund-raising efforts following the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan in 2011, and is on the university cross-country running club.

Haruho believes that small things really do make a difference. She lives by a Japanese quote that states “even garbage when collected, becomes a mountain”, meaning that even something without value such as garbage, becomes significant when added together to create a mountain.